Pigskin Header

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Every touchdown is a team effort

The first thig that goes through my head when I catch a pass for a touchdown is "great throw"; second is "good job lineman". Without those guys doing a great job I may as well go hand out water bottles. They are hard workers and I know what they are doing is not easy but I'm very thankful they are out there everyday. When I score, I hand the ball to the ref. No showboating.

The two guys I love to hear about, watch play and talk to are Ziggy Hood and Auston English. There are a lot of players with great size, speed and strength but these two work hard and get better every day. They have what I dream about: "the vision of a champion is someone who is bent over, drenched in sweat, at the point of exhaustion when no one else is watching" – Anson Dorrance, University of North Carolina women's soccer head coach.

These guys are two of the guys I've looked up too my whole life.

No comments:

Post a Comment